Call Lisa at 1-800-727-1912
Mason City_Occupational Therapy
This position accepts the responsibility and accountability for the delivery of patient care with the multidisciplinary team while using the nursing process and maintaining professional nursing standards.
1. Current RN licensure in the state of Iowa.
2. Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred
1. Previous experience in acute care preferred.
C. Special Skills and Competencies:
1. Preferred professional certification in related to clinical specialty (from the Magnet approved certifications)
2. Ability to work on multiple projects at one time and flexibility to meet department needs.
3. Self-motivated, detail oriented individual able to work with minimum supervision.
4. Completes the following mandatory courses (check all that apply):
X Must provide proof of Basic Life Support (BLS Healthcare Provider, American Heart Association; or American Red Cross, Professional Rescuer-LIVE class only) via current card prior to employment or within 60 days of hire and maintains current status.
Completes Mandatory Reporting: Child and Dependent Adult Abuse requirement within 6 months of hire and renews this requirement every 5 years.
Call Lisa at 1-800-727-1912 e-mail HR@tristatenursing.com
Would you like us to contact you to tell you more first?
Just fill out this short form?